Saturday, August 18, 2012

bidxcel coming soon

Here is a story that may interest you. I received a call a few days ago from a huge marketer, whose name I am not going to mention. He told me about a call he received from his Chinese marketer amigo who said to send everyone you know to www.bidxcel.com and tell them to register. Registration is free and all of the details will come shortly. As soon as it launches, the fun start While there is no recruiting required, he did tell my marketer friend to register as many as possible as soon as possible for huge income. Even one to 3 is an opportunity to earn. So here is the deal. 1. You can sign in now at an upper level in the pay plan (way upper) with NO risk. 2. You can offer the same to as many as you can find. 3. There is no upfront cost or real obligation. 4. When it comes out, if you don’t want to be part, just quit. 5. This really competes with nothing else that you may be doing. Here is a story that may interest you. While there is no recruiting required, he did tell my marketer friend to register as many as possible as soon as possible for huge income. Work now -

1 comment:

  1. When I see websites that are clearly successful in making money online it always makes me excited. That’s why when I started to see those penny auction websites, I couldn’t help but smile at the traffic,.

    ReplyDelete